Hey – if you’re 16-24, unemployed and from the Coalville area and you are really motivated to work, why not apply for one of our new traineeship places – and we have eleven places up for grabs.
Are you a mum, dad or guardian who has a son/daughter who is unemployed and, is motivated to work but lacks some confidence because of previous knock-backs? Then a traineeship with us could be a great move.
Want to know more? Why not drop into one of our open sessions? Our next one is this Thursday - 13th March, 0930 until 12 noon. Why not drop in? We are Memorial House, Stenson Road, Whitwick Business Park (near to Morrison’s supermarket), Coalville, LE67 4JP. If you need help finding us, ring our Personnel team on 01530 276 012.
The event will be laid out in a market hall style, where we will have a series of ‘stalls’ where local people from around the Coalville area will be able to ‘drop in’ have a nosey and ask any questions. Stalls will include:
1. Employability qualification stall – to find out about the qualification trainees will undertake as part of their traineeship.
2. East Midlands Housing group Academy stall – staffed by our apprentices. To find out more about our Academy, what it means and the real low down on what it’s like to work here as an apprentice.
3. Team information stall – staffed by a range of different staff representing the different teams that will be hosting a trainee. To find out more about the different teams and what they do.
4. National Apprenticeship Service stall. Staffed by NAS so that if we get someone who is ‘over qualified’ we can still offer them IAG and a route through to an apprenticeship.
5. Functional Skills stall– Maths and English. Staffed by Loughborough College.
6. Applications stall. Staffed by our HR apprentice, Mhairi, to support potential applicants complete an application form.
We will also have a further session on:
· Monday 17th March (1200-4pm)
Of course, if you feel you know enough through looking at our website, including the FAQs at: www.emhgonline.co.uk you can download our emh-group-traineeship-application-form-2014 and emh-group-Traineeship-Person-Specification and crack on. The closing date for applications is 5pm on the 20th March.